Hoover is like banshee dog, monster. I hide, It seeks and eats. I hide, It moves away. Wonder where kitty treats.
Best Ever Apple Fritter Cake. So… this happened the other day…. this absolutely amazing “cake” that is like a pan full of apple fritters. O M G! It might not be the healthiest or quickest or easiest to make…. but it is sooo worth it! With all the snow and colds and flu and healing […] … Continue reading Best Ever Apple Fritter Cake — the creative life in between
One thing I learned this year is that prayer doesn’t work. I already knew that, so it wasn’t a shock or any such, just an affirmation, I suppose. My absolutely sound, unshakable foundation for this rock-solid postulation is the continued existence of Psycho Donald “Jerkoff” Trump, Oval Office Occupant, and the Republican Congress. The GOP … Continue reading Republicans line up at the trough — THE SHINBONE STAR
Moonrise over Jackson Hole, Wy. New Years Day
This was the most viewed humour post of 2017 – I hope you enjoy….. Strange things happen in bars.. drinking too much can alter your persective in life and sometimes rearrange your facial features. Not something I recommend. However, bars can also be amusing places! A cowboy walked into a bar and ordered a whiskey. […] … Continue reading Smorgasbord Review 2017 – – Humour – Under the Influence! With a few cats thrown in… — Smorgasbord – Variety is the spice of life
The Christmas tree is up, but something is missing. There are no gifts under it, and I need your help to put that right.
For this year’s Christmas charity appeal, I’m asking you to help me raise up to £365 for The Dogs Trust.
The Dogs Trust, formerly known as the National Canine Defence League, is an animal welfare charity and humane society in the United Kingdom which specialises in the well-being of dogs. Click here to go to their website.
Want to get involved? Here’s what you need to do.
- In the comments section of this post, leave the name of your blog and a link to it. This can be a link to your ‘about me’ page, a favourite blog post you’ve published, or the home page of your blog.
- If you’re an author, you’re also welcome to leave me a link to any books you have published. So, for…
View original post 329 more words
Artist Amy Guidry is the Edge of Humanity Magazine contributor of these images. To see Amy’s body of work click on any photograph. See also: New Realm By Amy Guidry via Artist Exposé – Acrylic On Canvas — Edge of Humanity Magazine
TOP 10 USES FOR HOLIDAY FRUITCAKES
10. Use slices to balance that wobbly kitchen table.
9. Use instead of sand bags during El Nino.
8. Send to U.S. Air Force, let troops drop them.
7. Use as railroad ties.
6. Use as speed bumps to foil the neighborhood drag racers.
5. Collect ten and use them as bowling pins.
4. Use instead of cement shoes.
3. Save for next summer’s garage sale.
2. Use slices in next skeet-shooting competition.
1. Two words pin cushion.